GIF Piece

So after honing my GIF making skills I had a crack at producing an actual animation. Using this image taken by my friend, Daniel Cubello, I wanted the beam of light to look as if it was projecting from the ceiling.
 
 
 
 


 To manage this so it moved reasonably fluidly I needed to produce keyframes, so I could then blend the keyframes together using a dissolve. The first time I attempted this the height was far too small and it was messing up the quality, I fixed it by taking it back into Premiere Pro and exporting it with a higher pixel ratio. Then after finally making the GIF I realized I didn't like it because of how slow it moved. I then produced more keyframes to make the animation a lot more fluid which left me with this result:
 
 

This little piece production taught me that exporting a video as portrait is a lot harder because there are no preset settings to maintain the quality. Which is why I've chosen to export my final piece as landscape and also use a landscape image.

No comments:

Post a Comment